The National Trust Pioneer Packaway Jacket, Puffin
Ideal for those unexpected showers, our Pioneer Packaway Jacket is inspired by the National Trust's 50 things to do before you're 11 ¾ activities and celebrates the wildlife that lives along the many miles of coastline in the charity's care! This coat folds up into its own pocket for you to easily pop into your bag when exploring the great outdoors.
- Made from 100% Recycled Polyester
- Waterproof rating of 3000HH
- Fully taped seams
- Durable water repellent and Fluorocarbon free finish to help prevent stains and extend the life of the coat!
- In a fun puffin inspired all over print with contrasting bumblebee yellow trims
- 3-piece hood for a fab fit with elastic around the front for better visibility
- Elasticated cuffs
- Zip fastening on the front with a guard to protect chins
- Reflective print on the back
- Two handy pockets for storing little treasures
- Hanging loop at the back of the neck and on bag for easy storage
- Label to write your little one's name on
- Produced by Cut4Cloth Ltd under licence from National Trust (Enterprise) Limited (a subsidiary of the National Trust for Places of Historic Interest or Natural Beauty, registered charity number 205846)
We Also Recommend