Perfect for spotting birds, paddling in the sea or for exploring rockpools, our Olly Outfit is inspired by the National Trust's 50 things to do before you're 11 ¾ activities and celebrates the wildlife that lives along the many miles of coastline in the charity's care! Featuring sweet Puffin character appliqués, this 2-piece set includes a short-sleeved top with a handy envelope neckline and matching bottoms.
- Made from GOTS certified Organic Cotton Interlock
- Super-duper soft and cosy
- Top: In a gorgeous bumblebee yellow Breton stripe
- Bottoms: In a fun puffin inspired all over print
- Touch of stretchy Elastane in the rib cuffs and elasticated waistband for a comfy fit
- Cut4cloth: Sizes up to 4 years are designed to fit over fluffy cloth nappies