Let your kid's imagination run wild during their big outdoor adventures with Frugi's brand-new and improved Explorers Backpack. Perfect for holding all their essentials for a day out, this kids' backpack has a large main pocket with a two-way zip fastening that's big enough to hold A4 books and folders - great for back to school. They've included an adjustable chest strap, adjustable and padded shoulder straps and a padded back for an extra comfortable fit. Plus, the handy internal clip is ideal for attaching their purses or wallets for safekeeping, and the two stretchy side pockets are the perfect fit for our matching Splish Splash Steel Bottle.
Protecting the planet we play on! We've made the outer fabric and lining of this kids' rucksack from post-consumer recycled plastic bottles.
• Outer: Made from 100% Recycled Polyester
• Inner: Indigo Blue lining made from 100% Recycled Polyester
• In a fun Farm Life all over print
• Contrasting Bonfire Orange trims
• Adjustable chest and shoulder straps
• Clear plastic buckle, clip and strap adjusters made from 50% Recycled Plastic and 50% Conventional Plastic
• Two zip compartments
• Zips made from 100% Recycled Plastic
• Frugi branded silicone zip pulls
• Padded back for extra comfort
• Carry handle and hanging loop at the top with popper fastenings
• Cloud shaped name print
• Reflective detailing on the straps
• Wipe clean fabric for easy-peasy cleaning
• 28cm x 34cm x 11cm approx.
• Capacity: 9 litres